Re: Membership application

Hey Emily!

I can't find the relevant application on the queue, do you mind
submitting it again?

Thanks and happy holidays!

Hi there,

I applied for gnome foundation membership again a couple months ago
when my membership came up for renewal and have never heard back.
Wondered what my status was.

Emily

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein