[gnome.org #14598] Application received from Xan López (xan AT gnome.org)

Renewed! Sorry for the delay!

On Thu Oct 23 23:44:22 2014, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:
Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Xan López
Email:     xan AT gnome.org

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: xan
Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary:
I've been a GNOME foundation member for many years, maintainer of
Epiphany and the WebKitGTK+ modules and contributor to many other
stuff. I'd like to renew my application!