[gnome.org #14679] Application received from Eslam Mostafa (cseslam AT gmail.com)

Dear Eslam Mostafa

Thank you for applying to renew your GNOME Foundation membership! In order to
process your application, we need a bit more information.

It would help us to process your membership application if you could tell us a
bit more about any recent contributions that you have made to GNOME. Once you
have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: eslammostafa
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
i am an existing gnome member and want to renew my membership, my
latest contributions were in gnome clocks and gnome music, but to be
honest i haven't contributed much lately.
-GNOME Clocks
-GNOME Music