Re: [gnome.org #14584] GNOME Foundation Membership Application for Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:33 AM, Andrea Veri via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Hello Baurzhan!

Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In order to
process your application, we need a bit more information.

It would help us to process your membership application if you could tell us a
bit more about any recent contributions that you have made to GNOME (ideally translation commits in your
case).

Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

--
Andrea,
GNOME Sysadmin

Hello,

Basically, I am the only Kazakh (kk) translator of GNOME.
My latest commits:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-software/commit/?id=2148076aaec762a2abebba997e53a65266346e83
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/commit/?id=7602260462e57feb445efdb7ac8bb823ea3002f7
https://git.gnome.org/browse/nautilus/commit/?id=6f5e1ea4b41fa8bb52736879059d17d41ac586a6

We had GNOME translated at 23% with release 3.12. Then I increased my
efforts, and currently
Kazakh language has 37% at the moment for upcoming GNOME 3.16 release,
and works are
ongoing.
I think it is a good progress for such a small team.
My goal is to have GNOME core and  main applications at 100%.

Thanks,