Re: Remove rule from the election rules

Tobias, feel free to go ahead! thanks for spotting it!

cheers,

Hi.

Currently, our rule, i.e. on https://vote.gnome.org/2014/rules.html state

    In the event of a tie for the final slot on the board, the Elections
    Committee will schedule run-off elections as soon as possible.

I actually don't know if it is possible at all to have that situation with STV. It's probably
theoretically possible if everybody casts the very same votes. But I actually
wouldn't know how to even run the "run-off" election. So I propose to just
remove that paragraph.

Cheers,
  Tobi