[gnome.org #13922] AutoReply: Application received from Parin Porecha (parinporecha AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Parin Porecha (parinporecha AT gmail.com)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13922].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Parin Porecha
Email:     parinporecha AT gmail.com

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: parinporecha
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
I've been connected with Getting Things Gnome! since December 2012. This year, I was accepted as Google
Summer of Code student for GTG
(http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/parinporecha/18001). My project has been
completed and I've passed SoC. It is currently hosted at -
http://gtgonline-parinporecha.rhcloud.com/user/landing/ (GitHub repo -
https://github.com/parinporecha/GTGOnline)

Apart from the SoC project, I'm one of GTG contributors (https://launchpad.net/~gtg-contributors/+members).
I've patched 9 bugs in GTG, 2 feature requests, 1 plugin (in progress
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/1221270). After the plugin is complete, I will start working on creating
a backend to sync GTG with Google Tasks (https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/788564)

I attended GUADEC 2013 at Brno, CZ (sponsored by Gnome Foundation). I gave a lightning talk there about my
SoC project.

I'd faced some problems while building gnome-shell on my ArchLinux machine. I've managed to resolve them and
finally built shell successfully. Here's the page which I updated -
https://wiki.gnome.org/JhbuildDependencies/ArchLinux

Link to my Launchpad account - https://launchpad.net/~parinporecha
Link to my GitHub account - https://github.com/parinporecha/

If you have any queries, please mail me, I'll be happy to answer them