[gnome.org #14032] Application received from Fabio Durán Verdugo (fabio AT gnome.cl)

You are reading this message because you are a watcher of the FoundationMembershipApplications queue at
GNOME.org Request Tracker.

Fri Nov 22 01:45:52 2013: Request 14032 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by foundationmembershipcommittee
       Queue: FoundationMembershipApplications