Re: [gnome.org #13537] GNOME Membership Application of Vladim??r Bene??

Hello Fabiana (and others in the committee),

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Vladim??r Bene??'s
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and present.

Remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think the
applicant is committed to GNOME and will carry on contributing in the
future, and that you trust the applicant and their work. If unsure about
vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel comfortable
enough in advocating this applicant.

Vladimir has been doing GNOME testing and QA for the past few years.
I have known him since March 2012 as a member of the Red Hat Desktop
QA team. He is also an important member of the Brno GUADEC organizing
team, and is in charge of all the social events during the conference.

I think he is an active part of the GNOME community and would be a
worthy member of the GNOME Foundation. I hereby vouch for and him and
endorse his application.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

--
Life is like bein' on a mule team.  Unless you're the lead mule, all
the scenery looks about the same.