Re: Application received from Sammy Fung (sammy AT opensource.hk)

Hi,

I met Haggen So today who is another applicant also applying for GNOME membership at the same day I submitted my application, and he got replies from membership committee.

So, may I know the status of my application, since 2 weeks was passed, and no emails found at inbox or spam from yours. :)

Thank you.