Re: [gnome.org #13447] Application received from Sammy Fung (sammy AT opensource.hk)

Hello,

I did not receive the original email yet, if I need to reply directly to
it please let me know.

I strongly support Sammy Fung's application to the GNOME Foundation.
His support and contributions to the GNOME.Asia Summit are very strong.
He actively seeks to promote GNOME within his country and the
surrounding Asian communities. We without question need members like
Sammy in the Foundation, now and in the future.

I would be proud to stand with him as a member of the GNOME Foundation.

Sincerely,

Will LaShell
GNOME.Asia Summit Committee
GNOME Foundation member