[gnome.org #13775] AutoReply: Application received from Efstathios Iosifidis (iosifidis AT opensuse.org)

Your message about "Application received from Efstathios Iosifidis (iosifidis AT opensuse.org)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13775].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Efstathios Iosifidis
Email:     iosifidis AT opensuse.org

Benefits
Mail alias: Yes
Mail alias username: eiosifidis
Jabber Account: Yes

Contributions Summary:
My main contributions was to spread the word of GNOME in Greece.
I'll try to list them here:
1. GNOME presentation at 1st openSUSE collaboration camp (in Greece).
2. Organized a release party for GNOME 3.2 and 3.6
3. Presentation and Booth at Greek FOSS conference called FOSSCOM 2012
4. GNOME translation sprint at 2nd openSUSE collaboration camp (in Greece)
5. Presentation of How to use GNOME 3 at day conference. The audience was main windows users.
6. Presentation and booth at at Greek FOSS conference called FOSSCOM 2013
7. Organize booth at openSUSE conference 2013 with Izabel Valverde.
8. I organized Greek Gnome community social network (see my wiki page).
9. I wrote many articles (in Greek) about GNOME to my blog and to famous e-zines in Greece.

You can find my contribuions to GNOME at my wiki
https://wiki.gnome.org/EfstathiosIosifidis
and some reports at gnome blog
http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis/
Everything I did it's in Greek-Enligh at my blog
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr/search/label/Gnome

You can contact Foundation members:
Izabel Cerqueira Valverde
Simos Xenitellis

Foundation Previous Participation:
Gnome Foundation Member
I have e-mail alias eiosifidis gnome org and I would like a Jabber account.

[Application received at Wed Jul 3 11:45:07 2013 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.