=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMTMzNjRdIEF1dG9SZXBseTogQXBwbGljYXRpb24gcmVj?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBTw61sdmlhIE1pcmFuZGEgU8OhbmNoZXogKHNpbHZpYW1p?= =?UTF-8?B?cmEgQVQgZ21haWwuY29tKQ==?=

Your message about "Application received from SÃlvia Miranda SÃnchez (silviamira AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13364].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: SÃlvia Miranda SÃnchez
Email:     silviamira AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
I have been a member of the Catalan translation team since 2006, and I have been translating and proofreading
GNOME modules since then. You can contact Gil Forcada Codinachs (gforcada gnome org), the Catalan coordinator.

I also used to volunteer at GUADEC every year since 2006 (I am now about to become a mother, so I may not be
able to help/come this year, but I will try).

Foundation Previous Participation:
I am an existing Foundation member (my membership expired this month). Sadly, I haven't done anything
relevant for the Foundation, but I am the extremely proud owner of the GNOME Pants, which I got in GUADEC
2010 :-)

[Application received at Thu Jan 31 15:42:11 2013 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.