Re: [gnome.org #13260] Application received from Andreia Gaita (shana AT spoiledcat.net)

Andrea, I'll look into it as soon as possible. Currently, I'm in vacations
out of the country, but I'll try to check this today or tomorrow.

Happy new year!
Fabiana
On Dec 30, 2012 7:35 PM, "Andrea Veri via RT" <