=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMTMzNzNdIEF1dG9SZXBseTogQXBwbGljYXRpb24gcmVj?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBKb3PDqSBNYXLDrWEgQ2FzYW5vdmEgQ3Jlc3BvIChqbWNh?= =?UTF-8?B?c2Fub3ZhIEFUIGlnYWxpYS5jb20p?=

Your message about "Application received from Josà MarÃa Casanova Crespo (jmcasanova AT igalia.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13373].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Josà MarÃa Casanova Crespo
Email:     jmcasanova AT igalia.com

Contributions Summary:
I've been in charge of the organization of GUADEC 2012 in A CoruÃa. http://2012.guadec.org/ , anybody that
attended GUADEC last year would have probably could validate it. http://2012.guadec.org/contact/
I've already participated in several GNOME promotion events as GNOME 3.0 Launch Party and i'm working in the
economical management of GNOME HISPANO association.

Foundation Previous Participation:
I've applied to the GNOME Foundation in 2006.
- Organization the II GUADEC-ES (A CoruÃa) (Spanish speaking people conference about GNOME 2005)
- Organization of the sessions of III GUADEC-ES (Vilanova i la GeltrÃ, during GUADEC 2006)
- Staff of GUADEC2006 working, managing payments, travel helps and invoices
- Treasurer of GNOME HISPANO association since 2006.
- Organization of GUADEC-ES 2010 in A CoruÃa.
- Representation of the GNOME Foundation to follow up the organization of Gran Canaria Desktop Summit 2009.
- Talks about GNOME at Computer Science Facultry of A CoruÃa Spain.

[Application received at Sun Feb 3 20:08:37 2013 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.