[gnome.org #13828] Application received from Kaushal Kumar (kaushalkumar1 AT gmail.com)

Hi Kaushal,

Would you be interested in applying for an Emeritus membership? I feel
this category might be more appropriate given what you've exposed. You
can find more information about the Emeritus Membership at
https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers.

Besides that, could you tell us a bit more about contributions that you
have made to GNOME in the past?

Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,
Fabiana

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee