[gnome.org #13543] Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for applying to become a member of the GNOME Foundation! In
order to process your application, we need a bit more information.

It would help us to process your membership application if you could
tell us a bit more about any recent contributions that you have made to
GNOME. Once you have provided this we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Best wishes,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee