[gnome.org #13526] AutoReply: Application received from Juan Pablo Ugarte (juanpablougarte AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Juan Pablo Ugarte (juanpablougarte AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13526].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Juan Pablo Ugarte
Email:     juanpablougarte AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
I been developing and maintaining Glade for the past year and a half. Made a presentation at GUADEC 2012
"Glade: Improving programming practices" [1], attended Boston Summit and DX hakfest in Brussels.

You can easily see my commit activity in Ohloh [2] and my blog [3]

A few other people that can vouch for me other than Tristan Van Berkom (Glade main maintainer) are:
Federico Mena Quintero, Alberto Ruiz, Johannes Schmid, Seif Lotfy, Cosimo Cecchi, Debarshi Ray and Rui Tiago
Cação Matos

[1] http://people.gnome.org/~jpu/docs/2012-GUADEC/glade_presentation.pdf
[2] http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/xjuan
[3] http://blogs.gnome.org/xjuan/

Foundation Previous Participation:
Glade developer, casual Gtk+ bug fixing.

[Application received at Fri Apr 5 17:55:23 2013 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.