Re: [gnome.org #12505] [RENEWAL] Application received from Darren Kenny (darren.kenny AT oracle.com)

Hi Tobi,

On 23/09/2012 16:50, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:
Hey Darren!

On Thu May 31 12:23:26 2012, Darren Kenny Oracle COM wrote:
Given that there appears to be a new status of Emeritus, is it
possible for
me to be assigned this status now?
I am really sorry for having not seen this email. I blame this request
tracker instance for not having sent me this incoming email. Again, my
apologies.

Yeah, as the policy
<https://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers> is:
"Members of the Foundation are required to have made a valuable, recent
and non-trivial contribution to the project, and should be planning to
actively contribute in the future", let me ask you whether you are
"planning to actively contribute in the future"?

At some point I would hope to, but to be honest it's not likely in the near
future.

Thanks,

Darren.

Cheers,