[gnome.org #12859] Application received from Andika Triwidada (andika AT gmail.com)

On Mon Sep 10 08:45:44 2012, andika gmail com wrote:
Personally I don't know any current GNOME members. I know two past
members,
and will ask them to connect me to current one.

Great!

I assume those who will vouch for me need to be sure of my existence
among
other things?

Yes. As soon as I hear from them I'll be able to further process your
application.

Thanks for your reply,
--
Og Maciel on behalf of The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee