[gnome.org #12956] AutoReply: Application received from Ronald S. Bultje (rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net)

Your message about "Application received from Ronald S. Bultje (rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12956].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Ronald S. Bultje
Email:     rbultje AT ronald.bitfreak.net

Contributions Summary:
In the past, I've directly contributed to GNOME, but since a couple of years, I've been more involved in
other projects that are indirectly used in GNOME (and others), most notably ffmpeg/libav (mostly used in
media players to provide codec support for audio formats such as MPEG-4 AAC or Windows Media Audio, or video
codecs such as VP8, H264, MPEG-1/2/4, etc; usually this uses GStreamer as a middle man, through the
gst-ffmpeg/gst-libav plugins). My role in FFmpeg/Libav is pretty much all over the place, I have developed
full codecs (e.g. the VP8 decoder and the WMA-Voice decoder) but am often involved in optimizations and
general maintenance tasks also.

As a day job, I'm a developer at Google's, working as a codec developer on the WebM project, which provides
free video compression technology.

Foundation Previous Participation:
This is a renewal, I last renewed 2 yrs ago.

[Application received at Thu Sep 6 13:10:01 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.