Re: New Foundation Members

Hi,

don't worry, I'll announce you at the next run (I personally send a
mail when we reach 10 new Foundation members and you were accepted the
day after I mailed foundation-list with the announce), your approval
is waiting on our queue. [1]

cheers,

Andrea

[1] https://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/ApprovedMembers