Re: [gnome.org #12790] Application received from Sergey Udaltsov (sergey.udaltsov AT gmail.com)

Hi Fabiana

Thanks for the link. I read the page. The requirement "planning to actively
contribute" is associated with the Full membership, that is why I would
like to switch to Emeritus Membership, as more appropriate. But if you are
saying that my membership type can be switched during next renewal in 2014
- so be it!

Thank you,

Sergey

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Fabiana Pedreira SimÃes via RT <