Re: [gnome.org #13134] Your GNOME Foundation Membership: we need some more information

On Sat, Nov 24 2012, Fabiana Pedreira SimÃes via RT wrote:

Hi Allan,

As the policy
<https://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers> is:
"Members of the Foundation are required to have made a valuable, recent
and non-trivial contribution to the project, and should be planning to
actively contribute in the future", let me ask you whether you are
"planning to actively contribute in the future"?

Best,
Fabiana

I do not expect to make significant contributions, which is why I am
asking for emeritus status.

allan