[gnome.org #13150] AutoReply: Application received from Aleksander Morgado (aleksander AT gnu.org)

Your message about "Application received from Aleksander Morgado (aleksander AT gnu.org)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13150].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Aleksander Morgado
Email:     aleksander AT gnu.org

Contributions Summary:
I've been mainly involved in developing ModemManager (part of NetworkManager); Tracker and Devhelp; although
I've also sent patches to other libraries/apps. my Ohloh profile should list all my contributions:
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/aleksander_morgado

Recently also been proposing patches to integrate the new ModemManager in GNOME3:
https://sigquit.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/integrating-the-new-modemmanager-in-gnome3

I'm usually involved in bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=describeuser.html&login=aleksander%40lanedo.com

Also gave two talks in GNOME.Asia, about ModemManager and Tracker:
http://2012.gnome.asia/schedule/

And here are some people that could vouch for me:
 Martyn Russell (martyn lanedo com)
 Carlos Garnacho (carlosg gnome org)
 Dan Williams (dcbw redhat com)

Foundation Previous Participation:

[Application received at Tue Nov 20 13:39:10 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.