Re: [gnome.org #13013] Application received from Filippo Argiolas (filippo.argiolas AT gmail.com)

Hi Federico,

Thank you, I'd be honoured to get Emeritus member status, I hope to be able
to get back contributing regularly but I would be a great pleasure for me
to be an emeritus member meanwhile.

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Filippo

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Federico Mena Quintero via RT <