[gnome.org #12746] AutoReply: Application received from Jon Nordby (jononor AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Jon Nordby (jononor AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12746].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Jon Nordby
Email:     jononor AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
I'm a committer to GNOME and I have made contributions to several projects based on GNOME
technology like, including:

- MyPaint (www.mypaint.org), GTK+ based drawing application commonly used in
GNOME environments.
- GStreamer, new elements/plugins for it. cairo-overlay and gegl-transform
- Various GIMP and GEGL work. I am the maintainer of the GTK+ integration library for
GEGL: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gegl-gtk, and the OpenRaster support in GIMP
- Contributor to Smoke-GObject, a tool to create Qt bindings for glib-based libraries using GObject
Introspection

I also was part of the local organizing team for the Desktop Summit 2011 in Berlin.

Foundation Previous Participation:

[Application received at Wed May 16 15:11:51 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.