Re: [gnome.org #12704] GNOME Membership Application of Priscilla Mahlangu

Op Sa, 2012-04-28 om 10:00 +0000 skryf Andrea Veri via RT:
Dear Marina and Friedel,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Priscilla Mahlangu's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need some
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and
present.

Remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think the
applicant is committed to GNOME and will carry on contributing in the
future, and that you trust the applicant and their work. If unsure about
vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel comfortable
enough in advocating this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at the
their application at the following link:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/membership-committee/2012-
April/msg00042.html

Thanks,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Hallo

I mentored Priscilla in the GNOME outreach program for women. She made a
solid contribution during the outreach program, as seen in the reports
for the GOPW. While she hasn't been contributing since the outreach
program, I hope that she can continue her work soon, and I will try to
assist her in that again. In that case I would support her application.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: