Re: [ #12718] GNOME Membership Application of Will LaShell

On 2012-05-08 09:02, Og Maciel via RT wrote:
Dear Emily, Stormy, and Karen;

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Will LaShell's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore need
feedback about the applicant and their work on GNOME, both past and

Remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think the
applicant is committed to GNOME and will carry on contributing in the
future, and that you trust the applicant and their work. If unsure
vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel comfortable
enough in advocating this applicant.

For further details about the applicant, feel free to have a look at
their application at the following link:

While I can't speak to his past contributions, Will has already been
extremely helpful with planning this year's GNOME.Asia. I feel no
reservations about vouching for him :)

This message was sent via Request Tracker.