Re: GNOME Foundation Advisory Board Fee - 2012

Thanks Paul and Tobi,

We'll get Collabora the invoice asap!

Karen

On Fri, March 16, 2012 6:44 am, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Hey Paul,

I think the board (CCed) is the correct instance to contact.

Cheers,
  Tobi

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 04:43:08PM +0000, Paul O'Brien wrote:
Dear sir or madam,

we have not received an invoice for our 2012 fee. Can you please email
me an invoice and I will arrange prompt payment.

Kind regards,
Paul