[gnome.org #12645] Application received from Susanna Huhtanen (ihmis.suski AT gmail.com)

On Thu Mar 15 09:52:52 2012, ihmis suski gmail com wrote:

Concerning my application for membership. In my application I was dumb
enough not to put up a link to my commits, but here goes:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-devel-docs/log/?qt=author&q=susanna
. If you feel the need to confer with the contacts I
provided, Cosimo Cecchi is a person that I worked with me and I
believe can vouch for me, if needed.

Thanks for providing us the above link, it helped us in making a fair
decision.

If you are going to renew your membership in 2 years, please remember to
include as many details as you can so we can speed up the process and
avoid miscommunications.

cheers,

--
Andrea,