From: "Jeff Fortin" <nekohayo gmail com>
To: membership-applications gnome org
Cc: marinaz redhat com, saunierthibault gmail com
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:49:21 PM
Subject: Re: [gnome.org #12512] GNOME Membership Application of Antigoni Papantoni

Hi folks,
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. From what I've seen of
Antigoni's attitude and work, I believe I can vouch for her application
as a foundation member now. Various events made the original plans go
off track and her sporadic connectivity made the situation harder to
assess, but I think she has a nice spirit and motivation to contribute
nonetheless.

I hope she continues her involvement after the end date of the
internship so we can accomplish great things together!