Re: [gnome.org #12646] GNOME Membership Application of Tim Waugh

On 10 March 2012 21:49, Tobias Mueller via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
the applicant deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their
work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about vouching or not,
please let us know why you don't feel comfortable enough in advocating
this applicant.

Tim is a great hacker and a personal friend. I've worked with him
quite a bit on the printing stuff in GNOME and he is friendly,
knowledgeable and generally a cool dude. He works a lot on the
subsystem code for printing and we are currently working together on
much bigger project to make printing in GNOME much easier and user
friendly.

+1 from me.

Richard