=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzEyNjM1XSBHTk9NRSBNZW1iZXJzaGlwIEFwcGxp?= =?UTF-8?B?Y2F0aW9uIG9mIFLFq2RvbGZzIE1henVycw==?=

T , 2012-03-07 15:33 +0000, Pedro Villavicencio via RT rakstÄja:
It would be of great help for the committee if you would list the
contributions that you have made for the GNOME community in recent
times. Please also provide at least two contacts that can confirm your
work on the GNOME community.
My major contribution is in GNOME desktop localization in Latvian
(starting from GNOME 2.8), also localization of GIMP. During last few
years I was the main contributor and maintainer of Latvian translation â
PÄteris KriÅjÄnis (http://l10n.gnome.org/users/peterisk/) â can vouch
for me.

Also, this year I was one of mentors in Google Code In for GNOME for
translation tasks for Latvian language. In this task I worked with Andre
Klapper and PÄteris KriÅjÄnis. This contribution was quite small though.

Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make a fair and
informed decision about your application for Foundation membership.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee