Re: [gnome.org #12619] GNOME Membership Application of Felipe Erias Morandeira

On 03/02/2012 06:29 PM, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Felipe Erias
Morandeira's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and
therefore we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and
the GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

I have worked with Felipe in the Hildon Input Methods project [1] and
know that he is intimate with the GNOME project by being a user for
several years and having experience working with GNOME technologies.

More directly related to GNOME, he has contributed to the Baobab project
and he has also been contributing to the design team.

I believe that Felipe's application to the GNOME Foundation is a good
compromise of his intentions and I believe it will not only strengthen
his implication in GNOME but will benefit the project, with his interest
and work on UX.

Best regards,

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Hildon/HildonInputMethod

--