[gnome.org #12641] AutoReply: Application received from Giovanni Campagna (scampa.giovanni AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Giovanni Campagna (scampa.giovanni AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12641].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Giovanni Campagna
Email:     scampa.giovanni AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
I've been a gnome-shell developer since 2.31, and I've contributed all status area items
(http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/log/js/ui/status shows many commits with my name), as well as the
application menu (4debedb27), and network secret dialog (2ebdc81c + 62c0088d, mainly), plus other maintenance
stuff (like the GDBus port).
More recently, I've also been an active gjs developer, extending array support (dde2278f4f), implementing
GVariant (6dca0dde9c2d), GDBus (b3efadd6dc054 + bug 669350 under discussion), and some other stuff around.
Finally, I'm also a reviewer for the extensions.gnome.org website and maintainer of the
gnome-shell-extensions git module.

I did not add any mailing list, but I follow gnome-shell-list and desktop-devel-list, commenting if
necessary. I also did not ask anyone specifically to vouch for me, as I don't honestly know if my
contributions are significant enough, but if you want two names for a confirmation, I think you could ask
Jasper St. Pierre or Colin Walters, who are the ones I interfaced the most.

Foundation Previous Participation:

[Application received at Sat Mar 3 17:53:35 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.