=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMTI2MzldIEF1dG9SZXBseTogQXBwbGljYXRpb24gcmVj?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBKZWFuLUZyYW7Dp29pcyBGb3J0aW4gVGFtIChuZWtvaGF5?= =?UTF-8?B?byBBVCBnbWFpbC5jb20p?=

Your message about "Application received from Jean-FranÃois Fortin Tam (nekohayo AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12639].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Jean-FranÃois Fortin Tam
Email:     nekohayo AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
PiTiVi developer and crazy bug triager, user interface designer/reviewer and blogger.

Check out https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=describeuser.html;login=nekohayo gmail com to see the extent
of my obsession with bugs.

People who can vouch for me:
- Thibault Saunier <tsaunier gnome org> (PiTiVi/gstreamer developer)
- Edward Hervey <bilboed gmail com> (PiTiVi/gnonlin/gstreamer superhacker)
- Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroeder computer org> (gnome sysadmin, has known me since 2005, and an integral part
of my involvement and success)
- Lionel Dricot <ploum ploum net> (Specto, Getting Things GNOME, and various usability discussions)
- Alessandro Decina <alessandro d gmail com>
- Brandon Lewis <dotsony gmail com>

Foundation Previous Participation:
I have been a foundation member for the past two years. I do read the board meeting minutes and vote when
board elections arise. I appreciate being recognized and being able to do more for GNOME as a foundation
member.

[Application received at Sat Mar 3 14:22:21 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.