[gnome.org #12636] AutoReply: Application received from Michael Monreal (michael.monreal AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Michael Monreal (michael.monreal AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12636].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Michael Monreal
Email:     michael.monreal AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
I am a GNOME user since the 1.2.x days and started contributing around the time shortly after GNOME 2.x
release because I liked the new direction (simplification, focus on the user, ...) a lot. Over the years I
have contributed code, artwork (Tango) and translations (to german) and filed quite a lot of bugs both on
upstream GNOME and GNOME specific issues in my distribution of choice (Fedora). I also contributed to other
open source projects using GNOME technology (Firefox, Pidgin, Chromium, Transmission to name a few), mostly
focusing on enhancing the experience from a GNOME user's point of view (HIG etc). While my time has for GNOME
has been limited during the last 1-2 years due to my job I still use GNOME every day and try to get all the
bugs I run into fixed :) Maybe Andreas Nilsson will again vouch for me.

Foundation Previous Participation:
I have been a member for a few years now and would like to keep my membership.

[Application received at Sat Mar 3 11:28:41 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.