Re: Application received from Giuseppe Musacchio (thatlemon AT gmail.com)

Hello,
I'd like to revoke my application for the gnome foundation membership for personal reasons.
I didn't find any practice id so I'm attaching the confirmation mail i received.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more details.