[gnome.org #12454] AutoReply: Application received from Martin Pitt (martin AT piware.de)

Your message about "Application received from Martin Pitt (martin AT piware.de)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12454].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Martin Pitt
E-mail: martin AT piware.de
git.gnome.org username (if any): martinpitt

amount of GNOME packaging in both Debian and Ubuntu, GNOME related bug triaging and fixing, and also some
development, mostly in the areas of plumbing (gvfs, udisks, and the like) and gobject-introspection, both
developing g-i and pygobject themselves, as well as making libraries introspectable. In January 2010 I became
an official committer.

Some references:

- my (136 today) patches sent to bugzilla: http://tinyurl.com/martinpitt-gnomepatches

- GIT commits to some projects that cross my mind:
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/pygobject/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/gobject-introspection/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/gvfs/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgnome-keyring/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt

- Projects closely related to GNOME:
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libxklavier/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/udisks/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/upower/log/?qt=author&q=martin.pitt

- Blog posts about GNOME related development (mostly GI stuff): http://www.piware.de/tag/gnome/

Contacts:
Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu AT tomeuvizoso.net> (introspection related work)
David Zeuthen <david AT fubar.dk> (gvfs/plumbing related work)
Richard Hughes <richard AT hughsie.com> (power management related work)
Stef Walter <stef AT memberwebs.com> (my recent libgnome-keying introspection work and some bug fixes)
Matthias Clasen <mclasen AT redhat.com> (reviewed quite a few patches from me)

[Application received at Tue Jan 24 6:54:35 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.