[gnome.org #12391] AutoReply: [RENEWAL] Application received from Adam Janos Reviczky (reviczky AT gmail.com)

Your message about "[RENEWAL] Application received from Adam Janos Reviczky (reviczky AT gmail.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12391].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Adam Janos Reviczky
E-mail: reviczky AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

part of the volunteering team) as well as represented GNOME during the FOSDEM 2010 and 2011 (and will do so
in 2012) respectively. I am also active in the GNOME-UK, organizing events in London and promoting GNOME
through SUSE at my workplace. I have represented the GNOME Foundation at the Transfer Summit 2011 in Oxford
(UK).

Contacts:
Gil Forcada Codinachs <gilforcada guifi net> - GUADEC 2010
SÃlvia Miranda SÃnchez <silviamira gmail com> - GUADEC 2010
Patricia Santana Cruz <patriciasantanacruz gmail com> - Desktop Summit 2011 (Volunteering team coordinator)

I wrote a GNOME application (Goldbach) as part of my undergraduate degree.

[Application received at Tue Jan 3 11:05:10 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.