Re: Fwd: [gnome.org #12505] [RENEWAL] Application received from Darren Kenny (darren.kenny AT oracle.com)

Hi Tobi,

Honestly, I'm not sure how much is visible outside of the Oracle firewall
any more since I've been primarily involved on internal project work.

In the recent Solaris 11 release, I worked on maintaining several
applications in the GNOME desktop such as:

- GNOME Preferences
- GNOME Control Panel
- Evince and Poppler

Also worked on supporting frameworks around Python.

I also developed the S11 Network Manager (different to GNOME version -
networking in S11 was too different to make it worth porting).

I'm currently one of the main people now maintaining the Python/GTK+ based
Live CD installer for S11.

In the long-time past I was a co-maintainer for the Java Accessibility
Bridge for GNOME, but that was a long time ago...

Thanks,

Darren.