Re: Fwd: [gnome.org #12517] GNOME Membership Application of Nick Richards

hi;

like Guillaume, I fully endorse Nick's membership request.

Nick is active on the #gnome-design channel, and has been contributing
to the GNOME Design team both on his personal and work time. Nick also
gave a keynote on GNOME design at the 2011 Desktop Summit.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.