Re: [gnome.org #12507] GNOME Membership Application of Margaret M. Ford

On 02/06/2012 12:04 PM, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Dear Brian and Andreas,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Margaret M. Ford's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)
I'm more than happy to vouch for Meg. She did excellent work during her
internship and kept on working on her project even after her internship
ended. She also attended the Montreal summit and participated in lots of
discussions there. I think she would make a great foundation member.
- Andreas