=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtnbm9tZS5vcmcgIzEyNDc4XSBHTk9NRSBNZW1iZXJzaGlwIEFwcGxp?= =?UTF-8?B?Y2F0aW9uIG9mIEd1aWRvIEfDvG50aGVy?=

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 13:37 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 14:21 +0000, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:
Dear Colin, Dan.

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Guido GÃnther's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore
we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the
GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Guido picked up krb5-auth-dialog quite well, and contributed a lot of
code and brought a positive attitude and enthusiasm to it.  I think he'd
make a great GNOME member.

He's also made significant self-initiated contributions to ModemManager
and has been a pleasure to work with so far.  +1 from me.

Dan