[gnome.org #12482] [RENEWAL] Application received from Zaheer Merali (zaheermerali AT gmail.com)

Hey Zaheer,

I'm rejecting your renewal application, because the last renewal was
done in 2005 and we cannot treat that as renewal. But that's not
dramatic at all. Please fill out the application form again w/o checking
the renewal box and we'll process your application. Note that links to
your actual contribution would be highly appreciated so that we can
check more easily whether you've done non-trivial contributions.

Thanks,
  Tobi