Re: [gnome.org #12440] GNOME Membership Application of Christy Eller

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 14:23 +0000, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:
Dear Juanjo, Bryen.

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Christy Eller's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore
we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the
GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he/she deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about
vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel enough
comfortable in advocating this applicant.
At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

I have only begun to know Christy in the last several months, but having
observed her in IRC I think she is already demonstrating an effort to be
a significant contributor in the areas of marketing.   She has worked on
several draft proposals related to GNOME including an award nomination
for GNOME A11y and is presently hard at work with developing the new
GNOME news interface with Sri and Andreasn.    She has also been working
with Juanjo and Karen on the FoG A11y campaign.

My observation is that she is ideal to be a member and has already
demonstrated behavior that we would expect from a member.  I am proud to
vouch for her.

Sincerely,
Bryen M Yunashko