[gnome.org #12491] AutoReply: Application received from Srishti Sethi (srishakatux AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Srishti Sethi (srishakatux AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12491].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Srishti Sethi
E-mail: srishakatux AT gmail.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): SrishAkaTux/ Srishti Sethi

the release 11.09 http://gcompris.net/Release-11-09

2) Mentor for Google Code In 2011. Three tasks were successfully accomplished.

3) I represented GNOME at FUDCon India 2011 and delivered a talk on Cute hacks with Pygoocanvas
http://fudcon.in/sessions/cute-hacks-pygoocanvas. Also took a separate session for girls and encouraged them
to apply to GNOME Women internship program.

Contacts:
Marina Zhurakhinskaya (marinaz AT redhat.com)
Bruno Coudoin (bruno.coudoin AT gcompris.net) My GCompris project mentor for GSOC 2012

It has been an amazing journey so far with GNOME. I would love to accomplish further with my friend GNOME.

[Application received at Wed Feb 1 4:01:39 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.