[gnome.org #13225] AutoReply: Application received from Enrico Nicoletto (liverig AT gmail.com)

Your message about "Application received from Enrico Nicoletto (liverig AT gmail.com)" has been received and
assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #13225].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Contact Information
-------------------

Full Name: Enrico Nicoletto
Email:     liverig AT gmail.com

Contributions Summary:
Member of the GnomeÂs Brazilian Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team (since January, 2008), working as
translator and posteriorly as a reviewer. I was cited in a lot of commits and my name can be found in some
catalogs (for instance: in the header/translator-credits).

Foundation Previous Participation:
I had worked as a translator and reviewer of the Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team. Nowadays, IÂm
replacing Mr. Djavan Fagundes, in the position of Coordinator of the Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team.

[Application received at Tue Dec 11 1:49:18 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.