Re: [gnome.org #12821] Application received from Chris Ball (cjb AT laptop.org)

Hi Og,

On Mon, Aug 20 2012, Og Maciel via RT wrote:
I'm all for keeping things simple :) Can you provide me with the names
and contact information of 2 current GNOME Foundation members who can
vouch for you? I will then ask them to give me their feedback and should
be able to handle this pretty quickly :)

Thanks, let's try:

Rob McQueen <robert mcqueen collabora co uk>
Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu tomeuvizoso net>

If they're too busy to reply, you could also try:

Simon Schampijer <simon schampijer de>
Matthew Garrett <mjg59 srcf ucam org>

- Chris.
--