[gnome.org #12821] Application received from Chris Ball (cjb AT laptop.org)

On Mon Aug 20 11:34:17 2012, cjb laptop org wrote:
Oops, you're entirely right -- I'm sorry for wasting your time looking
for this.  I was previously a committer without being a member.

No worries Chris :) I still encourage you to apply for membership!

Og Maciel on behalf of The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee